Insurance that you may be interested in

For over 20 years, people everywhere have been counting on get the quote, to make sure they are properly insured and their assets protected. As insurance brokers and insurance advisors it is our job to find the very best insurance companies to take care of all your damages/losses and stolen goods etc. Through our direct relationship with UK based insurance companies, we are able to advise on, and deliver policies and services for many aspects of insurance, such as building insurance, contents insurance, and home insurance for landlords.

What does building insurance involve?

Building insurance covers all of the structure of your building, which includes walls, floors, ceilings, windows and doors, the insurance company that will advise you to go with, will cover all of the breakages on these parts of the house and a buildings insurance policy should also cover funds to rebuild your house in an event of it being damaged and not being able to repair. The damages can come in many different forms, if the damage is done by no fault of your own then you will be entitled to claim on your insurance.

What does contents insurance involve?

As well as your building insurance we will also be helpful insurance advisors for contents insurance, this will cover all household goods such as jewellery, electronic goods, furniture, carpets and clothing from theft, loss and damage. If you have a lot of valuables in your household then this insurance is important because you can get cover for more a less every valuable in your house. Home contents insurance can also cover belongings that don’t even stay at your home, things like mobile phones, prams, handbags, clothing etc.

Why don’t you give us a call and speak to our insurance advisors for more information.

insurance brokers